1 to 1 Crashed Exchange Program
What if you’re involved in a car crash with U-Baby PRO child restraint on board?
Starting from 15 September 2020 onwards, Uni World Children Products Sdn Bhd is offering NEW customers 1 to 1 Crashed Exchange Program for all U-Baby PRO car seats.
So, what do you need to do when your U-Baby PRO child restraint involved in severe crash?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• This exchange program is only applicable to all car seat under U-Baby PRO brand only.
• 1 to 1 exchange is only applicable for ONE TIME only within the 6 years warranty period, starting from the date of purchase.
• Submitting an application to this program does not automatically result in an exchange.
• Upon review of the crash circumstances in combination with all the requested supporting documentation, Uni World Children Products Sdn Bhd will determine if an exchange is warranted based on the program criteria.
• Restraints are eligible for exchange if they have been involved in a severe crash in Malaysia and meet all stated criteria. (A severe crash is considered as being one where the main body structure of the vehicle is distorted).
• Restraints purchased second hand are not eligible for exchange.
• All required documentation (including scanned originals of supporting documentation), must be submitted via email as part of the request for exchange validation purposes.
• The mandatory support documentation to be included in the application are:
1. Name, address and contact details;
2. Original sales receipt/Proof of Purchase
3. Clear photograph/s of vehicle after road crash;
4. Official Police Report;
• Applications that include all of the above documentation must be submitted and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Completed applications must be submitted to Uni World Children Products Sdn Bhd within 28 days of the road crash in order to be eligible for the 1 to 1 Exchange Program.
• The date of the crash will be deemed as the date stated on the Vehicle Repairers Assessment or the Police Report.
• Applications received after 28 days period are not eligible for the 1 to 1 Exchange program and will not be considered.
• The affected seat (crashed restraint) will be required for testing and evaluation and must be available for return to Uni World Children Products Sdn Bhd.
• The request to return the crashed restraint will be made by Uni World Children Products Sdn Bhd after confirmed receipt of all of the above documentation.
• If an application meets all above criteria and is approved, a replacement child restraint will be issued within 28 days of receiving documentation and the crashed restraint.
• For the case of discontinued car seat model, an equivalent value car seat will be issued. If you would like to upgrade to other model of car seat which is higher price, you may top up for this case. No cash refund.
• The cost of sending back the crashed car seat will be borne by customer. Uni World Children Products Sdn Bhd will issue out the replacement car seat free, without additional charges.
• Uni World Children Products Sdn Bhd is not responsible for any lost, misdirected or damaged goods.
• All applications and supporting documentation remain the property of Uni World Children Products Sdn Bhd.
• In the event an exchange occurs, the applicant automatically consents to allow Uni World Children Products Sdn Bhd to use submitted photos and testimonials for marketing purposes.