Uni World Children Products Sdn Bhd is committed to protecting the Personal Data that you disclose to us in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”). This Policy sets out to describe the information that we collect from you and how the information would be used and disclosed.
For purpose of this Policy, “Personal Data” means any information that relates directly or indirectly to an individual, who is identified or identifiable from that information or from that and other information in the possession of Uni World Children Products Sdn Bhd. By visiting this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Policy. If you do not agree, please do not continue to browse or access this website.
- We only collect Personal Data we consider necessary to provide services and features that meet your needs in a safe and customized environment. The types of Personal Data include your name, NRIC, address, age, telephone number, e-mail address, any information that personally identifies you, or any information that is specific to you.
- If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), by submitting such information to us, you warrant to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
- We are processing your Personal Data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide, for the following purposes (“Purposes”):
- to carry out our obligations related to the sales and/or the provision of our products and/or services to you including without limitation keeping track of your purchase and warranty and to provide you support on our products purchased by you;
- for communication with you regarding a variety of information on products and services, sales and/or general administration purposes;
- to maintain and update our customer service records;
- for statistical records and analysis;
- to carry out promotional and marketing activities;
- to promote and provide you with information related to our products and services unless you have otherwise indicated that you do not wish for us to process your Personal Data for such purpose; and such other purposes as may be related to the foregoing.
- Your Personal Data is and will be collected from you and/or from the information you have provided in your emails, all application/registration forms, information that you may provide us from time to time via oral communications and written communications and information provided by third parties such as credit information provider and our business partners.
- Your Personal Data may be disclosed to parties such as but not limited to our related corporations, banks, auditors, governmental departments and/or agencies, regulatory and/or statutory bodies, credit check companies, business partners, service providers, our manufacturers and any such third party requested or authorized by you for any of the above Purposes or any other purpose for which your Personal Data was to be disclosed at the time of its collection or any other purpose directly related to any of the above Purposes.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the Personal Data you provide us is accurate, complete, and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date.
- We employ reasonable procedural and technical safeguards to protect your Personal Data against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access and disclosure to protect your privacy, including encryption and “firewall” safeguards. We treat Personal Data as an asset that must be protected and take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data against misuse by both users inside and outside of Uni World Children Products Sdn Bhd.
- Uni World Children Products Sdn Bhd reserves the right to update this Policy from time to time as we expand our services. Where applicable, policy revision notices will be posted on our website to inform you of an update. Your use of the website after such revision notices shall be deemed acceptance of the updated Policy.
- Should you have any feedback or enquiry relating to your Personal Data, please contact Uni World Children Products Sdn Bhd ’s Data Protection Officers at :-
Email : email@example.com
Alternatively, you may contact our Data Protection Officers through our main line at 012-398 8509.