LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT
Uni World Children Products Sdn Bhd warrants the original purchaser that U-Baby PRO branded products (Car Seats / Strollers / Carriers / Baby Bouncers / Baby Crib / Walkers) are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. U-Baby PRO will furnish new parts for any part that falls within the warranty period on the U-Baby PRO branded products, provided that our inspection shows that such failure is due to defective material or workmanship. Any part supplied by us to replace another part is warranted for the balance of the original warranty period. To request repairs or spare parts under our warranty for defects in materials and workmanship, you must present your proof of purchase, made within the warranty period preceding the service request.
WARRANTY PERIOD (FROM DATE OF PURCHASE)
- Please refer to the product/model you purchased.
- The warranty is non-transferable and confined only to the first purchaser of the product.
- Customer requires to return the product back to Uni World Children Products Sdn Bhd for warranty purposes or claims the spare parts through conversation via phone/WhatsApp/email/etc. Any extra charges (shipping fee & etc.) at his own cost and expenses.
- This warranty, however, does not cover:-
- Damage due to negligence / abuse / misuse / accident / alteration; or damage caused by fire, flood, acts of God, or any other casualty.
- Parts and accessories not sold or manufactured by Uni World Children Products Sdn Bhd or damage resulting from the use of such items.
- The warranty will be automatically void due to the use of inserts, toys, accessories, or tightening devices that are not approved by Uni World Children Products Sdn Bhd. Their use could cause this restraint to fail the safety standards or perform worse in a crash.
- Damage or failure resulting from failure of the purchaser to follow the normal operating procedures as advised in the user instructions.
- Component parts that require replacement in the ordinary course of use due to normal wear and tear by reason of their characteristics, including accessories.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, and no person is authorized to enlarge our warranty responsibility, which is limited to the terms of this certificate. The Company reserves the right to change, improve, or modify its products without obligation to install these improvements on equipment previously manufactured.